As an SAEE member, you are entitled for IAEE membership benefits. There are many benefits from membership in the IAEE. Members gain a broader understanding of energy economics, policymaking and theory. Members are kept well informed by our publications and conferences on matters within the energy industry and the challenges that lie ahead. Membership provides the opportunity to network within the largest Association of energy professionals. Anyone with an active interest in the field of energy economics is eligible for membership in the IAEE and will benefit from belonging.
Membership Benefits in brief include:
- Subscriptions to both professionals journals, The Energy Journal and Economics of Energy and Environmental Policy
- Subscription to the Energy Forum (quarterly newsletter)
- Complimentary access to Conference Proceedings
- Exposure to a multitude of IAEE sponsored conferences throughout the world
- Opportunity to network with a worldwide membership base of energy and economics specialists. Searching our Membership Directory online to locate members with similar energy expertise and experience.
- Participation in our active Working Paper Series
- Search for employees and post resumes via our Job Market database
- Robust offering a student support services and scholarship/award possibilities
- Access to a dynamic and active Association website to stay current on all products/services
For information about association membership please click here.